Citrus Snapper Marinade
- 1 Lemon zest
- 1 Lime zest
- 1 Orange zest
- 1 Tbs chopped dill
- 1 Tbs chopped Italian parsley
- 2 oz olive oil
- salt & pepper
1. Zest all citrus and place in bowl, reserve citrus for dressing.
2. Whisk in herbs, oil and seasoning, place mahi portions into marinade for 1 hour.
- 4 Roma tomatoes
- 4 oz haricot vert beans
- 4 oz yellow wax beans
- 1 small red pepper julianne
- 1 small red onion julianne
- 3 radish sliced
- 1 tbs chopped Italian parsley
- 1 tbs chopped mint
- juice from previous citrus
- 1 oz extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
1. Cut roma tomatoes in quarters, roast in oven 200 degrees for 2 hours
2. Blanch beans in boiling water and shock in ice water when tender. set aside
3. In a bowl place blanched beans, onions, peppers, radish, parsley and mint. gently toss ingredients.
4. Whisk citrus juice, salt, pepper, and olive oil.
- 3 ears fresh corn cut off cob
- 2 tbs butter
- 2 oz water
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Sauté corn kernels in 1 tbs butter, cook to tender
2. Add water
3. Season with salt and pepper
4. Puree in blender, and add remaining butter
5. Set aside and keep warm
1. Gently remove excess marinade from fish, sear snapper in non stick pan.
2. Toss bean salad with citrus dressing
3. Set atop corn puree with salad
Recipe courtesy of Chef Daniel Ramos of Sundy House. Sundy House Executive Chef, Daniel Ramos is a Graduate of the Florida Culinary Institute in Palm Beach, Florida. Daniel graduated in 2000 with a degree in Culinary Arts. In the years that followed graduation he worked in Tampa, Florida as a Sous Chef for the Il Terrazzo Restaurant at the Marriott Waterside Hotel. After pursuing an array of opportunities for enhancing his overall training and cooking techniques, Daniel settled in Delray Beach, Florida and brought his talents to The Sundy House Restaurant where he continues to delight guests with his brilliantly delicious, beautifully creative and outright delicious culinary creations.
Overlooking the manicured Taru Gardens, the award-winning Sundy House Restaurant transforms every meal into a work of art. Seasonally-inspired menus showcase innovative cross-cultural dishes with a nod to Floridian cuisine. Dine within three elegant dining rooms or on our outdoor patios. The impeccable service, breathtaking atmosphere and gourmet fare make the Sundy House Restaurant one of the region’s most celebrated dining establishments. For more information, please visit www.sundyhouse.com, or call (561) 272-5678 | (877) 439-9601.