On the Beach, On the Bluff, Along the Coast, or In the Canyon — for over 20 years, Susan Monus of Coldwell Banker has represented hundreds of transactions for all lifestyles in Malibu.
Susan Monus is a leading Los Angeles real estate professional specializing in beachfront and landside estate properties in Malibu. She achieves unparalleled levels of client satisfaction evidenced by her repeat client base.
Susan's business background, corporate experience and education from the University of Pennsylvania are among the distinctions that enable her to provide clients unique dimensions of expertise, knowledge and service.
Passion for Real Estate
In 1983, Susan recognized her passion for the real estate business and began a real estate career to provide clients with "the representation they deserve."
She moved to Malibu in 1990, and since has risen to the top of the field in expertise and performance. She has received awards and accolades for her impressive record of successes, and consistently has won the respect of her peers. She is often called upon by other sales associates to share her extensive knowledge in the marketing and sale of estate properties.
Since 1995, Susan has achieved Coldwell Banker's highest levels of success. She has ranked in the Top 1% of all 126,000 Coldwell Banker agents worldwide, and has been honored as one of the "Top 100" salespeople for Coldwell Banker in Southern California every year since 1995.
In the last few years, the tempo of her achievements has increased.
- In 2005, Los Angeles magazine named her one of the Los Angeles real estate "Super Agents."
- Then she completed the largest sale of a single family residence in Malibu at the time, a home listed at $29,500,000.
- And, for the fifth year, she has achieved Coldwell Banker's highest honor, the Society of Excellence.
- She is a featured participant in the Coldwell Banker Masters Series Videotapes used to train all new agents.
- She has served on both Listing and Listening Skills panels in Los Angeles region Coldwell Banker events.
- She was also the subject of a cover story in Broker-Agent magazine, in a three-part article titled, "The Ultimate Malibu Broker for the Ultimate Malibu Lifestyle."
If you are searching for a professional real estate agent to assist you in your search for property in Malibu, please contact Susan Monus at (310) 589-2477 or e-mail her at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, please visit www.susanmonus.com.