John McEnroe to Headline First-Ever ATP Champions Tour Event in US.
: Delray Beach International Tennis Championships (ITC)
: The 18-year-old ATP tournament will now showcase the games greatest talents across multiple eras when it simultaneously hosts the ATP Champions Tour and the ATP World Tour, creating a 9-day extravaganza. The event will begin with the 8-player, 4-day ATP Champions Tour event and culminate with the 32-player ATP World Tour event that has been played in Delray Beach for the past 12 years.
ATP Champions Tour Event
ATP World Tour Event
- February 20-23, 2010
- Confirmed players: John McEnroe, Patrick Rafter, Mats Wilander, Pat Cash, Aaron Krickstein, Johan Kriek
- Qualifying Tournament: February 20-21, 2010; Main Draw: February 22-28, 2010
- Confirmed Players: Mardy Fish, James Blake, Tommy Haas, Bryan Brothers
- NINE DAYS of world-class tennis action
- Parties, entertainment and live music daily
- “Best Seats in the House” ON-COURT seating (only tournament in the world)
- Located in the ultimate world-class resort destination of Palm Beach
- Affordable ticket packages; o “One of the best values in the ATP t Tour”
- World class amenities ranging from Five Star hotels such as the Boca Raton Resort and & Club and the all new Sea Gate Seagate Hotel and & Spa and value resorts such as Wyndham Garden Hotel Boca Raton and the Boca Raton Marriott at Boca Center.
: February 20 through 28, 2010.
: Delray Beach Stadium & Tennis Center in Delray Beach, Florida.
: Box seats range from $150 to $250; reserved seats range from $30 to $55; and grandstand seats range from $15 to $30.
: (561) 330-6000; www.YellowTennisBall.com
About the Delray Beach International Tennis Championships: The Delray Beach International Tennis Championships (ITC) is the only ATP tournament in the world featuring an ATP Champions Tour event and an ATP World Tour event in the same week. Scheduled for February 20-28, 2010 at the Delray Beach Stadium & Tennis Center in Delray Beach, Florida, the ITC annually attracts the best tennis players in the world and thousands of visitors to Delray Beach and Palm Beach County. The $500,000 ATP World Tour event is entering its 18th year (12th in Delray Beach) while 2010 will be the inaugural year for the ATP Champions Tour event. Celebrated in 2003 with the ATP Award of Excellence, the privately-owned tournament features one of 11 ATP World Tour Events in the United States and the first-ever ATP Champions Tour event played on US soil. Total player compensation is over $1 million for both events.